Spice mobiles has launched Spice Stellar Nhance, a Dual core, Dual Sim Android smartphone for around 9,000/-. Micromax and Karbonn entered into quad core club with KarbonnS1 Titanium and Micromax A116 Canvas HD smartphones.comments powered by Disqus
It has Dual sim (GSM+GSM) 2G + 3G support. It runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS and has powered by 1.0 GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 Play SoC processor with Dual 1 GHz Cortex A5 CPU + Aderno 203 GPU.
It has a 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card. The Nhance sports 4.0 inch IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen, WVGA 480×800 pixels resolution, Multi-touch input and supports 1080p HD video playback.
It has an 8MP camera with LED flash with auto focus and a front 1.3MP for chat and video calling. The features 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, Micro USB and audio jack. It has a good not the best 1500 mAh battery support.
The mobile supports many other features, G-Sensor, proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, A-GPS support with Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, IM, GTalk, IM, Skype.and additional Apps TOI, Whatsapp, Nimbuzz, SpiceGang, Socially Integrated Contact List, Face Unlock.
Spice Stellar Nhance Specifications
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.0 GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 Play SoC,
- Dual 1 GHz Cortex A5 CPU + Aderno 203 GPU
- 512 MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and up to 32GB
- 4.0 inch IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen, WVGA 480×800 pixels resolutionUI
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 8MP AF camera with LED and 1.3MP front camera for video calling
- 3G, 2G,Bluetooth v3.0, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, micro USB v2.0
- G-Sensor, proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Facebook, Twitter, IM, GTalk, IM, Skype
- 1500 mAh Li-ion battery